Spring Hills Senior Communities -
Position Summary: Provides assistance to residents in the Assisted Living Program with their activities of daily living, enabling them to lead a quality life while maintaining their dignity. This position reports to the Director of Resident Care.
* Attends work as schedules and follows community’s call-off procedures.
* Provides assistance as needed with bathing, grooming, dressing, transferring, eating, toileting, escorting, and other activities of daily living.
* Follows residents’ service plans in providing care.
* Provides emotional and social support to residents.
* Adheres to departments documentation standards.
* Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
* Knows, understands, and adheres to resident right.
* Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
* Abide by all health and safety regulations and community standards.
* Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
* Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
* Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
* Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills, LLC.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
* Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
* Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
* Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
* Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
* Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
* Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
* Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
* Speech Clarity - The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
* Speech Recognition - The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
Experience And Education
* A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* May require a CNA or CHHA licensure
Time spent in physical exertion: Standing (1/3-2/3), walking (1/3-2/3), using hands to finger, handle or feel (over 2/3), reach with hands and arms (over 2/3), climb and balance (under 1/3), stoop, kneel (under 1/3), talk or hear (over 2/3), taste or smell (under 1/3). Lifting up to 10 pounds (1/3 - 2/3), Up to 25 pounds (under 1/3); Up to 50 pounds (under 1/3); up to 100 pounds (under 1/3), more than 100 pounds (none)
Spring Hills Senior Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cherry Hill, NJ
Cherry Hill, New Jersey